Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Stuff and stuff.

 So this has been my first week teaching on my own. The other volunteer that was training me left on saturday. So it's just been me and the kids this week. 

This past weekend, took a little day trip up to Ibarra. 

Interesting little excursion.. Some good surrealism. Blah blah blah..

 

Haven't really been in the journaling mood lately. 

 

My days are pretty repetitious which in my opinion don't make for good blog entries.

School, then back for lesson planning, then home for dinner, sleep. 

Last night I watched toy story before I went to bed. 

A good childhood reminiscence.. 

It hasn't been long since I last saw it, but everytime I watch a pixar movie I notice new things and understand more innuendos. I guess that's what I enjoy about those movies. Easy on the brain after a long day, but still humorous. 

 

I think my body has finally adjusted to the altitude.. Less headaches/backaches.

 

I'm enjoying this trip and this experience, but some days I wish I could go skateboarding around Portland or Santa Cruz... Or go snowboarding with my friends... All in good time.. 

 

For now, enjoying the moment.

 

Oh ya, made some kick ass guacamole with Johan. 3 aguacates for 50 cents? 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment